Anything to look forward to Cyber Monday at Banggood.com?

Pcmaker

Registered
Registered
I've been ordering a lot of machining stuff from banggood. I've ordered mainly carbide inserts and lathe tooling. They're already super cheap, but is there anything to look for during Cyber Monday? I'm hoping their carbide inserts will have even more of a discount, same with their carbide end mills and cobalt drill bits.

The only thing is it takes forever to receive the items. Takes like a month.

Some things on my mad-money list include a 3D printer, a digital level, and an optical tach. If you're having trouble coming up with a list of your own, feel free to buy and send any of those my way :grin:

Been using some of their tooling since spring, some needed a little tweaking but otherwise good fer
my hobby and repair work at a great price, shipping is slow but unlike VPcom you get it........................

I won't be getting my PM1127 lathe til probably after Christmas this year. Precision Matthews said 6-8 weeks on the backorder.

I"m trying to think of the things I need to order so I'll get them in time before my lathe comes in.

And Cyber Monday is the best day of the year to order since it's the annual holiday for these website markets.

Yeah, I looked it up, but I don't know what items are going to be on sale. And I don't know which items are worth getting. A lot of these machining items don't have any reviews. But I guess they're so cheap, it's worth doing a gamble, especially with even more discounts added during Cyber Monday.

Strange, when I first load the page, a $46 price shows up, then after a few seconds changes to $85.

I still see $46.99

I already have a DRO on my mill and a DRO installed on my upcoming lathe, though

Also, harbor freight has their engine hoist on sale for $99.

Sucks I bought mine for $179 just 2 months ago from them.

Back