As per Aukai's orders ......................................

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I'm bringing up boxes of tooling from the other house . The on and off rain is keeping me from using the chainsaws which is what I should be doing . :big grin: Way to inspire me Mike , you know how much I like to move tools from one spot to the other . :rolleyes::grin:

Every time They need to take blood or do IVs it takes them 3-6 sticks with these GD needles . They can't find a good vein they tell me . I smash a finger in between the log and the bucket and blood flows freely right thru my glove . This pile of trees is eating up my time as the weather is not co-operating dangit . But , I got some sawing done , I brought some boxes up , cleared out the old Blazer , and will try to start it in a while .

Sorry , I must have hit a short cut key to put me in bold mold , I'm not yelling . :)

The Blazer started up . Sounded like a hornets next went thru the TBI . :grin: But it started . Couple of squeals here and there , but they calmed down . So now , looking for the later heads for the TBI 350 , I believe 98 and above . Suppose to be an instant 100 HP gain with very little machining . :dunno:

Attachments

• IMG_9137.JPG
    IMG_9137.JPG
    470.3 KB · Views: 14
The Blazer started up . Sounded like a hornets next went thru the TBI . :grin: But it started . Couple of squeals here and there , but they calmed down . So now , looking for the later heads for the TBI 350 , I believe 98 and above . Suppose to be an instant 100 HP gain with very little machining . :dunno:
Still will not help having the bowtie on the front.......

I see you got distracted.....again. :)

I have everything to put this together other than time . I have that bowtie , the grille , the mirrows , 12 wheels , all glass , etc . They reside down the other house currently resting in the Suburban . Just another project . Night ! :grin:

Man that vintage of GM trucks you better be up to date on tetanis shots. I have a 98 k2500 i use to bring a boat about a mile to the docks. already have had to do the brake lines, trans lines, both trans and power steering cooler lines and coolers. ALL underneath that pig is delaminating steel.

A few boxes of stuff came up as per the orders ! :grin: I can't list this stuff as single items because I'll most likely only have 30 or so years left in me . I'm going to take a few pics with everything together . If you see something interesting , get in touch .

Back