Asking for needed prayers

Silverbullet

Registered
Registered
Just took my wife to the hospital after a drs visit xray shows enlargement of her heart. She's had trouble for months breathing right . Most of this is caused by the fact that her insurance had no drs near where we live in NJ . So for months she's been trying and begging them for a Dr to see. Finally getting sent to a clinic only to be sent to Cooper Emergency room . They're going to keep her after electrocardiogram showing stress making her breath has enlarged her heart. Not being able to get treatment for asthma has caused this trauma.

She's my rock could I please get some prayer for her .
And also prayers for my 82 year old mother in law who my wife just took to the hospital and has double pneumonia on Saturday.
When it rains at my house all hell pours out. I'm down and not worth a crap to help , dear God how much more do I need..

Last edited by a moderator:
Will do SIlverbullet. Remember we're just passing through. Your reward awaits you.

in our thoughts too.

Thanks guys good news for a change , moms home ,and my wife also. No heart damage just blurry xray . Breathing treatments , inhalers and more . But she's ok Thank God
I go in Tuesday for a different operation , hope this does help . Last batch made me worse much worse. Gonna electrocute some nerves , like a carbon arc works only tiny.

Thanks guys good news for a change , moms home ,and my wife also. No heart damage just blurry xray . Breathing treatments , inhalers and more . But she's ok Thank God (snip)

Good news indeed!
I hope your upcoming treatment brings you great relief.

Hope so too. I've lined up help to replace some deck and rebuild another. And that's for Wednesday . Been waiting for about three years or so. Joist hangers rusted away , screws rusted off . So much for costly extras , all galvanized nails now.

Back