Thu
Showers

70°
60°
Fri
Scattered Showers

71°
60°

75 degrees over here right now, wearing shorts and a T-shirt and the boys are nice and comfy!

NWS says 27* in Fallston right now, here it is 5*, which is practically balmy compared to 24 hours ago at -6*.

I love the cold, at 20 below I am comfortable, -40 is cold and anything less is too freaking cold.

They are calling for 14 tonight here in Fallston , which is cold for the region . I'm heading into a 90 degree extruder room now , so it'll feel good ! :grin:

I ain't complaining. :) The only thing we (or at least me) complain about here weather wise is not enough rain!

Screenshot_20200214-223502.jpg

NWS says 27* in Fallston right now, here it is 5*, which is practically balmy compared to 24 hours ago at -6*.

I love the cold, at 20 below I am comfortable, -40 is cold and anything less is too freaking cold.

Your nuts......

I don't know how you guys do it. When it's 60° and below in my shop I wuss out & go back inside. :D

You know, I've never actually seen it snow before in my entire life. I've been to places & have seen snow, played in snow, but I've never actually seen/felt snow fall on me.

Heavy snow while it's happening is kind of peaceful, if it's not a blizzard, but at 10 yo digging out the driveway at 6 AM while dad gets ready for work after the snow plow came by, no thanks, you can keep it....

On a calm dark night in a small prairie town, big flakes just drifting lazily down onto your face, it can be pretty magical. It’s really quiet. My mom used to love it, she took us kids tobogganing at midnight once on the way home from a movie. I’m sure my dad thought she was crazy, we had the best time for sure screaming down the derby hill at one o’clock in the morning....

Back