Atlas 10(TH42) milling attachment.

jemin

Registered
Registered
Looking for a milling attachment for my 10" Atlas. Does anyone have one they are willing to part with?

Thats not going to go cheap. I got mine from ulnadoc (site member) at a good price, but he was getting rid of an extra.

hopefully you find your “ulnadoc” and get one at a decent price.

Its a useful attachement, but very limited on how much you can do with it. It might be worth your while to look around for a used mill. Even a bench top one would be good. Might cost a little more, but you’ll get much more capacity.

Thank you for the info man. I had the chance to get mine a couple weeks ago for $250 and I missed it because I got busy with other things. I think that was a good price. Ebay is def. not cheap. Like you said, hopefully I find someone who is getting rid of the extra.

Hi Jemin,
I have one that’s in > average condition for $200 plus shipping. If you're interested PM me and we'll figure out the details. I bought a little mill from HF a year or so ago and haven’t used the Atlas milling attachment since. Would be nice to see it go to someone with a use. As Great White said, once you buy a little mill there isn’t much need.
Mike

Back