Atlas 10F gets a 2 Axis Fagor DRO

Appreciate the comments! How are things out there in Vic? I’ve missed the spring out there. Usually I’m out there 2 or three times in the spring..... oh well, maybe for the berries in the fall!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We're having a pretty nice spring. Last Saturday we hit 26 degs. Beauty weekend. I think the flower count this year was 45 bazillion :D

I appreciate the offer. My lathe is in a semi-retired condition and appears to be lightly used through its life. When I got it the motor was off with the wires cut short. I am in the process of putting a modern motor and VFD on.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I appreciate the offer. My lathe is in a semi-retired condition and appears to be lightly used through its life. When I got it the motor was off with the wires cut short. I am in the process of putting a modern motor and VFD on.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I put a 2 HP DC motor onto mine with a variable speed control. Variable speed makes such a difference. And regardless of what people say, I notice no performance loss at low speed. Have fun with it...... hopefully you are making chips soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back