• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • How to Donate to Support the Forum and Upgrade Your Account

To upgrade your account, click on your name/User ID, and your profile box comes up. On the right side (highlighted above) you will see "Account Upgrades" Click on this, and you will see your upgrade choices:

* Premium Membership - recurring (12 months, recurring) $25.00 per year This is for one-year premium membership, automatically renews. Less ads, more access.

*Premium Membership - non-recurring (12 months, non-recurring) $30.00 for 1 year This is for one-year premium membership, does NOT automatically renew. Less ads, more access.

* Sustaining Membership - recurring (12 months, recurring) $50.00 per year This is for one-year sustaining membership, automatically renews each year. No ads.

* Sustaining Membership - non-recurring (12 months, non-recurring) $50.00 for 1 year This is for one-year sustaining membership, does not automatically renew each year. No ads.

[4]

[Wanted] Atlas 1500 QCGB data tag

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Diesel Doctor

Iron
Registered Member
Does anyone reproduce the TPI data chart on the cover of a #1500 QCGB as used on the Atlas 10" The old illustration in the parts sheets shows the part number of the data chart as 10-153? with the last digit illegible.
I would like to find a reproduction or a nice used one. Email me at Saugustine@stny.rr.com Thanks! Stan atlas 1500 QCGB.jpg

wa5cab

Downloads Moderator
Staff member
H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
DD,

Not that I know of. If you don't find one here or on eBay, call Clausing. It's probably unlikely but the plates were the same on the 1500, 1570 and 6800 models and they could still have one available. The part number is 10-1531.

Diesel Doctor

Iron
Registered Member
Thanks Bob. I'll try Clausing, and keep a eye out for a good used one on Ebay. Perhaps someone here has a good used one for sale? Anyone?

[6]
[5] [7]