Atlas 612

You can also add comments such as what it cost you, accessories that you got with it (i.e., what you got for that money) and when and where you found it. I intend to upload a .CSV version of the Atlas and AA machine database when I complete the updates that I'm currently working on.

You can also add comments such as what it cost you, accessories that you got with it (i.e., what you got for that money) and when and where you found it. I intend to upload a .CSV version of the Atlas and AA machine database when I complete the updates that I'm currently working on.

Free from a coworker with quite a few tooling pieces. I'll try to post picture soon
Got to figure out how to since I'm fairly new here.

Cliff

Cliff,

Although there is no objection to posting photos (and if you don't, someone will probably make a comment), I know what a 612 looks like. And as you got it for free, and I doubt either you or the previous owner have much idea as to when it was made other than between 1937 and 1942, all that I really need is the serial number.

Cliff,

Although there is no objection to posting photos (and if you don't, someone will probably make a comment), I know what a 612 looks like. And as you got it for free, and I doubt either you or the previous owner have much idea as to when it was made other than between 1937 and 1942, all that I really need is the serial number.
Here is my serial number plate. I have go to my Photobucket filder and find the picture of my 612 when I got it with all accessories and what it looks like now.

Cliff

20160517_155024.jpg

Last edited:
This is what my 612 looked like when I got it about 6 years ago.

DSC05056.jpg

Last edited:
Back