Atlas Horizontal Mill & Atlas 6" Lathe Parts?

Correction - we DO have the 2-step and the 3-step spindle and countershaft pulley drawings as well as the drawing for the modification to the small spindle back gear. But we do not have the drawings for the 4-step which have a part number beginning with M6- because they started life as parts for the various early 6" lathes.
How does one get these drawings?

As best I can tell (by logging in as one of my alter ego's that happens to be a non-donor, none donors can see Downloads and the file names that are there but cannot actually open a file or download a file. So that is still working as it has been for several years. Full access to Downloads requires the member to have Donor status (any level). So the short answer to your question is that you must make a donation. And then wait until one of the Admins has processed it. I will add that we used to also accept checks and MO;s but that turned out to be a bunch of trouble as the Admin with access to the checking account and the Admin who otherwise processed the donation are two different people. Plus it required a physical trip to the bank, etc. Anyway, making a donation requires having a PayPal account.

Back