[4]

Atlas Mill , Bench Horizontal Mill , MFC

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

The Legend

New here and anyone who has seen me knows this is on my hit list.. I am a budding Machinist trying to get a start I have limited Room , I don't have shiny restored awesome collectible kind of money I have this is sitting in my basement and I don't use it kind of money , I know there was literally a wanted ad for the same thing on here so haha I hope we don't end up competing :)

If I absolutely cant have one of those a bench sized mill is what I am looking for vertical / horizontal / round column / universal

Silverbullet

Non-Supporting Member
Non-Donating Member
Hi welcome to the site, I'm close in Jersey , in fact I use to visit your area trapshooting . There's a few good deals around you Ck craigslist . In fact just down in Delaware ,there's a 18" 4 jaw chuck for $100. . I've been trying to get my friend in Delaware to pick it up , ill make a welding position machine with it. Others a few mills and lathes some small and large. We have lots of choices around us.

The Legend

thank you for the input , yeah ive been checking the surrounding area for a little while now , a few great deals have been yanked from under me haha

ILFin68

Swarf
Registered Member
Hello, just curious to see if you are still looking. If so, please PM me!

[6]
[5] [7]