Atlas Mill , Bench Horizontal Mill , MFC

The Legend

Registered
Registered
New here and anyone who has seen me knows this is on my hit list.. I am a budding Machinist trying to get a start I have limited Room , I don't have shiny restored awesome collectible kind of money I have this is sitting in my basement and I don't use it kind of money , I know there was literally a wanted ad for the same thing on here so haha I hope we don't end up competing :)

If I absolutely cant have one of those a bench sized mill is what I am looking for vertical / horizontal / round column / universal

Hi welcome to the site, I'm close in Jersey , in fact I use to visit your area trapshooting . There's a few good deals around you Ck craigslist . In fact just down in Delaware ,there's a 18" 4 jaw chuck for $100. . I've been trying to get my friend in Delaware to pick it up , ill make a welding position machine with it. Others a few mills and lathes some small and large. We have lots of choices around us.

thank you for the input , yeah ive been checking the surrounding area for a little while now , a few great deals have been yanked from under me haha

Hello, just curious to see if you are still looking. If so, please PM me!

Going to bump this , even though I have a sort of mill now I still very much want one of these if anyone has one , tried getting in contact with the guy who asked for a pm but I’m not sure if he’s active. At any rate I’d love to find one for a fair price

I have one but whats your offer on one. The paints great and decals plates all good. I think two little spinner handles are missing or broke off.

Hello Silverbullet. Long time no see. Hope you've been well ( or well enough?)
Are you selling a machine? I didn't know you had an Atlas, but I should've guessed, you've got everything else! nod nod.. wink wink..

Hi buddy - yes im in hospital again - 6 or more times now for kidney stones n infections- blood filled - thick gunkdr said removed some a month or so and now he couldnt get in so im in on iv antibiotics till Wednesday and he tries again to get the big rock 8mm . Well all the copays add up to more then my income . Ss dont care and there book keeping is no ff good . Charged more then once put in colections while paying monthly . Additional colections on even paid bills with proof. I know it wont help much but we can buy food n home needs. Why i havent been on much. Lying here i used my phone my daughter gave me n pays for. Sign up for medicaid they take the house when ya croak. So there not helping anyone but the government turds. Sorry venting its 3 am almost . Just hard to take - they punctured my lung but not even drop the bills . Hospital thru me out knowing i was bleeding inside. Told me get out . Does anyone really think drs care. Only money . If this is wrong throw it move it bury it . Wont be nothing to me .

Well , it really depends on where your at and what you want to get out of it ? I’ve seen nice machines for a couple hundred bucks and I’ve seen some eh machines for couple thousand so it’s hard for me to say but I’m in the hundreds of bucks dept

Sorry to hear your troubles continue SB. Wish I could do something more than offering some prayer(s).
Maybe "Legend" will buy your mill and then you guys can get a special dinner for yourselves at least!?!?!

I don't want to clutter up the thread but I did want to say hello, miss talking to you and bill

Back