Atlas mill coolant pump

VSAncona

Active User
Registered
Does anyone have a copy of the parts diagram for the M1-600 coolant pump that Atlas offered as an accessory for their horizontal mill? I seem to remember seeing a copy somewhere on the internet, but can't find it now.

I don't. Maybe someone else will pipe up.

OK How about uploading it to Downloads. I called Clausing and the only document that they still had was an Engineering Parts List for the M1-600A.

@VSAncona - you may not have access to downloads at your current member level . If you would like one of us to upload it for you please let us know. That would be a useful addition to the members’ resources.

I don’t remember where I originally came across the file — I’m guessing it was either here or on one of the Atlas Yahoo groups sites. Fortunately, I printed it out at the time and added it to my Atlas paperwork. The printout I have isn’t the greatest quality, but I’ll see if I can scan it somehow.

I picked up a second MFC the other day and it has the pump. But I think it’s been modified a bit.

Well, I can attest that it wasn't here nor was it in Files on either the main Atlas_Craftsman group on Yahoo (which moved to Atlas-Craftsman on groups.io back in February) nor was it in Files on the Yahoo Mill and Shaper group. I'm not a moderator or owner on the latter group but I just checked again and didn't find anything there.

Anyway, when you find time, please send it to wa5cab@cs.com.

I found it online. It’s in the Atlas shaper and milling machine Yahoo group.

I found it online. It’s in the Atlas shaper and milling machine Yahoo group.
Yeah, I've scoured those groups as well today. I can't find it.

It’s in with the photos section. For some reason, there are a number of documents filed under photos. There are quite a few original parts lists and instructions for some other mill/shaper accessories as well. It’s good info to have.

Back