ATLAS Mill For Sale

Susan_in_SF

Wood and Metal Goddess
Registered
Hi guys,
I came across this deal, and the seller told me it is still available. He is in San Jose, CA, and is selling after having a stroke. I really wanted it, but I have enough, lol. I found Sam off the app, LetGo. So, you'd probaby have to download the app to contact him. Here is a screen shot from the app. Good Luck !
Susan_In_SF
Screenshot_2018-09-17-13-36-57.png

Looks like a bargin. That stuff never pops up here on the East coast.

Go buy it Susan, you know you want it. :devil:
Stop!!#!!!!!! I am trying sooo hard to be responsible, and not become a machine hoarder! Actually, I really though about it. I even researched the arbor size since my Benchmaster has a 1" arbor, and I already have tons on 1" Milling cutters. Fortunately, the Atlas has a 7/8" arbor where I'd have to buy a whole separate set of cutters for it, and even I think that would be insane, lol!

"Hi, my name is Susan, and I'm a machine hoarder..."

I feel like the majority of time, these old machines become available only when their owners pass away, and the owners' kids have no interest in metalworking/woodworking.

In my experience, every deal or available clean old machine is in the East.
You know, Connecticut, New York, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan etc.
California is pretty dry.

????? My garage is too packed since I keep finding deals. My Benchmaster horizontal mill with cutters was $100. I am going to pickup next week a gorgeous Delta Homecraft 10" baby bandsaw for $60. :)

Back