Atlas milling attachment - $400 ( Livermore, CA)

MrWhoopee

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member

1579276044694.png

I've been seeing this one for at least a month, perhaps longer. The price has been static at $400, it seems like you usually start to see them start to creep down after a few weeks.

I sold mine for 65$. Near perfect condition - that's about right.

Always wanted on for my Logan, I never saw one get below $150, and that's (20) years of casual looking.
$65 was one heck of a bargain, IMO.

I've been seeing this one for at least a month, perhaps longer. The price has been static at $400, it seems like you usually start to see them start to creep down after a few weeks.
There was a “rare” atlas micrometer carriage stop on ebay for $220 plus shipping awhile back. I laughed out loud. Now I think it’s down to $190 +.Hopefully nobody buys these things and the sellers get the message.

Wow this is the cheapest example of one ive ever seen for sale! Theres someone in my area that has been trying to sell one for $495 (I believe) that seems to refuses to reduce to a lower price for at least a year now that ive seen it listed!

Those prices are for collectors. A reasonable price for a good mic stop is 100$ new.

Wow this is the cheapest example of one ive ever seen for sale! Theres someone in my area that has been trying to sell one for $495 (I believe) that seems to refuses to reduce to a lower price for at least a year now that ive seen it listed!
I paid $150 for mine about a year ago and thought that was way too much. I only paid $200 for the whole running lathe about 3 yrs ago.

Back