Isn’t Fusion 360 cloud based (runs in a web browser)?
Fusion360 is its own application, however it is tied very tightly to the web. All of your files/history/etc are stored online. It is not as cumbersome as one might think - actually does a nice job of keeping going when connections drop, etc..

Much more powerful than Sketchup - all of your features remain parametric (or at least they will if you plan ahead).

I still have problems rotating and aligning copies of objects in 3D space, but then again I can barely keep myself aligned in 3D space some days.

Fusion360 is its own application, however it is tied very tightly to the web. All of your files/history/etc are stored online. It is not as cumbersome as one might think - actually does a nice job of keeping going when connections drop, etc..

Much more powerful than Sketchup - all of your features remain parametric (or at least they will if you plan ahead).

I still have problems rotating and aligning copies of objects in 3D space, but then again I can barely keep myself aligned in 3D space some days.
I thought it was closer to OnShape, which is entirely cloud based (they even have a mobile version).

I need to order 2, one for the baby Jet and the other for the Acer 1236.....

Back