Axial indicator

rzw0wr

Registered
Registered
I need an coaxial indicator.

Who makes a good one?

Thanks,
Dale

I had to look it up to see what it was, I'm not even going to look at a price......

The only Blake I found the reads in .0005 is Over $400.00. I don't need one that bad.
The eco Blake only reads in .001.

I may get that one.

Thanks for the replies.

Buy used on ebay. Should be able to find the precision model cheaper than what the economy one costs new.

I could buy alot of mirrors with that $400 . I just stretch my neck while reading the Bestest . :big grin:

I could buy alot of mirrors with that $400 . I just stretch my neck while reading the Bestest . :big grin:

Or you can just use your fancy new phone with the camera! ;)

Yeah $400 is way too rich for me. I paid something like $140 for my Blake & it was practically brand new. I've heard of people getting them for under $100! If it weren't for that deal I could live without. A DTI will do just as good, actually even better. Co-ax is just convenient.

Will . My new smart phone hasn't been touched yet . Our IT guy has been working from home since this pandemic started . He has to load some stuff into it to get me started off .

I saw the bill my company was sent though . $58 for a month , and I had .13 cents worth of usage ! :grin: BTW , what was that girls name I'm suppose to ask questions on it ? :rolleyes:

Edit . She is Seri .

Lol! I've never actually tried to use my phone for something like that though. A mirror would be quicker unless you're like me & don't remember where I last left it.

Back