Bahco Adjustable Wrenches

mikey

Platinum
Staff member
Rest In Peace
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up and recommendation about this wrench. This is Bahco's thin jawed adjustable wrench that is used on those annoying thin nuts or bolts. You know, the ones that you can't get a regular wrench on. The build quality of this tool is top notch. The ground jaws are ground at an angle so it is thinner at the tip; you can get into really tight spaces with this wrench. The jaws open to 38mm so it can handle a very wide range of fasteners. I also own the same wrench without the thinned down jaws and together they are awesome for working on all sorts of equipment.

The good thing about Bahco wrenches is that they stay put. You know how most adjustable wrenches loosen up as you use them? Not these. They stay where you set them until you move them.

I also own their standard adjustable wrenches in 6, 8 and 10" sizes and I don't think you can get better ones.

BTW, Snap-On owns Bahco so all of the adjustable Snap-On wrenches are Bahco wrenches.

I have one similar except it’s double-ended, smaller and larger opening depending. They are indeed nice to use.

-frank

“Get the Bahco...,” my Dad would say when things got tough.

I don’t know if he bought it new (I doubt it) or if it was my Grandfather’s, but I still have it now. My newer one is on the top, but the old one still feels soooo smooth....

-frank

A0602B0E-D70C-440C-ADA1-801BA41A0154.jpeg

On my Christmas list now...
R

Nice....

I'm going through my dad's tools and found the adjustable wrench we ground down to get at some jam nut we couldn't get to any other way. Probably not good for anything now but I seem to remember it got the job done.

memories....

wrenchdad.jpeg

Nice....

I'm going through my dad's tools and found the adjustable wrench we ground down to get at some jam nut we couldn't get to any other way. Probably not good for anything now but I seem to remember it got the job done.

memories....
you have no idea how many jobs and how many times i have desecrated the wrench :congratulate:

Back