Baldor Grinder Questions

Omg. I love you! Thanks For sharing!
I bought a similar Baldor some years ago (2014), also missing drip trays. Checked Baldor (as did T.J.), and got sticker shock. Just for fun, checked Grizzle. Lo and behold, they have a similar grinder. Water trays (item #22, p/n PH7762022) are $14.25. I bought two and was able to fit them!
http://www.grizzly.com/products/h7762/parts (second page)
Photo of a Grizzle tray on my Baldor. The screw indicated by the red arrow keeps the tray in place on the posts (which I drilled & tapped)
View attachment 281788
Well, even though it cost more than just $14.25 each, it is still WAY cheaper than getting a use ONE off ebay. ONE used Baldor tray goes for about $100. So, I am happy paying what I did for the Grizzly trays
Screenshot_2018-12-08-00-29-04.png
I love how the price magically went up to $28.50 per unit when I added the item into my cart. I just sent an email to customer service to find out if I get 2 trays since the price is exactly double what the webpage stated.

Last edited:
Happy to help! Hope you get the !!&^^$(%&*^!! pricing straightened out.

I hope you know that the diamond wheel you show is for finishing a carbide tool ,
Not for roughing. And as far as the tray goes all it is for is to catching the Liquid from the wheel. And in all my 60 some years I have used a kerosene dipped rag
Against the diamond wheel instead of dripping water . Because of the mess.

Shouldn't have doubled like that Susan- I just tried it myself (but didn't order) and got the same result as Cooter
You should call them
mark

Shouldn't have doubled like that Susan- I just tried it myself (but didn't order) and got the same result as Cooter
You should call them
mark
It turns out to be some glitch with the website. I later deleted the dishes from my cart (my cart empty since I ordered the cheap water valve and pipe for my Baldor cup too), then I re-added it. When I re-added it, it showed at $14.25. Then, I updated it to 2 units and checked out. Make sure to give Grizzly your email so they can email you a 10% coupon code before you buy anything.

PM sent on the grinder (just in case):cool:

they are getting $400 for chinese diamond wheels if that's the case

I have 2 kids in the bay area, let me know what you decide.....

Back