• Our site is not-for-profit, and sustains itself by advertising and donations/membership upgrades. If you block our advertising, half our revenues are lost. Please turn off your ad blocker! Thank you!

Ball Turning Toolpost

H-M experienced a site wide outage on January 23. To the best of our knowledge, the site has been restored up to January 1, 2020. Please re-post any threads, posts, and photos from between that period of time. Please rejoin the forum if you joined during that time. Sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for your understanding.

shootur44

Registered
Registered
Will someone tell me why the pics are not viewable or what to do to update or whatever needed to see pics on forum ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holescreek

Active User
Registered
The link is to a PDF. You'll need to either open them with Adobe reader or download them then open them with any PDF viewer.

Reactions: kvt

Silverbullet

Registered
Registered
Nice plans, I'm still leaning towards the boring head type . Easier to use unless you have a dual compound set up like a turret lathe. Guess I'm to old an lazy.

shootur44

Registered
Registered
I couldn’t open file I got a missing or corrupted file error message has anyone else ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code