Bar-z Summer Bash 2016

jfcayron

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Is anyone going to Stan Zinkosky's summer Bash in California?

I'll be there.

My boy and I will be there, I went last year, and since then my boy has gotten more involved with machining since his father in law gave him a 16 in lathe and a bridgeport and large bandsaw and grinder. Not that he was not interested but was not as convenient using my equipment. Now he has bigger and badder equipment then I do. For me it about a 80 mile trip one way not too bad.

We should connect over there. I will send you a PM when we get closer to the date.

Look forward to meeting you at the get together. Are you flying in or driving?

i got my ticket already, I'll be there! :grin:
a bit more than 300 miles for me, but i was told it's worth it.
i'll be team driving with another member Bob Korves- he's the one who informed me of the bash
i look forward to meeting you guys as well as all the others!

Look forward to meeting you at the get together. Are you flying in or driving?
I will drive. We'll be in Carlsbad for a conference earlier in the week. We'll arrive at the Marriott Wednesday night.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

What is it ,
it's a party for machinists.
Bar Z industrial has a party and invites characters from youtube as well as giving prizes away.
i have not been yet, maybe someone that has may shed some better light as to all of the festivities.
from what i understand it's a hoot! :grin:

I went last year, and was one of the first to register for this year. You would probably not have a good time if you do not like hanging out with a bunch of machinists, with a BUNCH of great door prizes being raffled, four or five every 15 minutes, all day. Great Mexican food lunch included, machinist events, a small swap meet, a swimming pool to cool off in, a bunch of YouTube machining content video posters running the show, vendors showing their latest goods, machining contests with great prizes, and lots, lots more. Friendly, laid back event. I won a Starrett dial indicator from Little Machine Shop last year. I think just about everybody there won at least one door prize. Exceptional event, and a great, laid back, first class host...
I hope to see you all there! Hurry, there is a limited number of reservations available. Do it now!

Back