Bartered and Bought

Emilio,
Thanks! I definitely wanted to stop before doing any damage. Looking forward to getting boring bars for my boring head so I can finish the clamps and get the chuck back together.
Evan
The hood does not need to be tightened too much at assembly. It tends to tighten during use.

And, check the SHCS on the Criterion for bearing balls. There should be one at the end of each gib/lock SHCS.
Lightly grease the bearing surfaces and adjustment screws. Use anti seize grease on the arbor threads.
SuperLube syn grease is clear so it won't make a mess. A good anti seize on the arbor connection threads.

And, check the SHCS on the Criterion for bearing balls. There should be one at the end of each gib/lock SHCS.
Lightly grease the bearing surfaces and adjustment screws. Use anti seize grease on the arbor threads.
SuperLube syn grease is clear so it won't make a mess. A good anti seize on the arbor connection threads.
Emilio,
What is SHCS?
Evan

Don't want to keep you in suspense until Emilio gets back, Evan. "Socket Head Cap Screw."
LMAO:applause:

Thanks Bob! Learn something new everyday. And here I thought I was king of the acronyms!

Back