Battle of Alberta! It's on!

Toronto's out ? Oh well , the Blue Jays games vs. Orioles are scheduled for sometime in June , I'll be attending one of them . :)

What, something like fast moving Curling? We don't have much ice here :grin:
Oh yes you do have ice , if not , you wouldn't be selling those bats you're making Mike ! :big grin: Just the different kind of ice in your area , used for keeping beverages cold ( which I would NEVER complain about ) . :beer:

Born in Calgary, married to an Edmonton girl. SO this will be an interesting series. We will be out camping on the weekend so we may have to listen to the first game the archaic way, on the radio. Although we might break every rule we have and use cell data, haven't decide if we will go to that level just yet.

Born in Calgary, married to an Edmonton girl. SO this will be an interesting series. We will be out camping on the weekend so we may have to listen to the first game the archaic way, on the radio. Although we might break every rule we have and use cell data, haven't decide if we will go to that level just yet.
oof. Rough year with the wife, eh? Oilers haven't been kind to us this year.

Man it was tough for a bit there before they brought Woodcroft on. This is going to be a great series and I think its going to be a tough one for both teams. Daryl Sutter's got a pretty good style but Woodcroft has a youth and enthusiasm.

Now if I can get in to the clinic this week and they take my well used kidney for a decent price me and the wife could go. About $500 min a ticket right now. That's a little more then we can pay for a single night event. But man 31 years since the last time they met in the playoffs. Urrg.

Back