Battle of Alberta! It's on!

Hockey? Is that the burnt hamburger looking thing that ya'll smack around on one of your perpetually frozen ponds?

I miss the Thrashers............

Hockey? Is that the burnt hamburger looking thing that ya'll smack around on one of your perpetually frozen ponds?

I miss the Thrashers............
Hamburgers?! No, you are thinking of the leveling feet pads we use in our shops...that we smack around on our perpetually frozen ponds. :)

First game is tonight. Hope its a beast. Both teams are hungry. No predictions so far, until we see how it goes. I'm gonna say there will be a couple brawls for sure.

First game is tonight. Hope its a beast. Both teams are hungry. No predictions so far, until we see how it goes. I'm gonna say there will be a couple brawls for sure.
It's funny. I'm a Calgary fan, my oldest is an Oilers fan, next oldest is a Kings fan, next is Avalanche, youngest likes Vegas.

Whoever makes it past this round, is going to be so beat up and injured, beating the Avalanche is going to be a damned miracle.

This game is bonkers. Well, good luck, I have to open the plant tomorrow. Bedtime here on the East Coast

Wow. I went to bed with it at 6-4 and woke up to a 9-6 scorebox. Bonkers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. I went to bed with it at 6-4 and woke up to a 9-6 scorebox. Bonkers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought this was hockey, I see a Canadien football score. :p

Game 2 is tonight! Tkachuk really got under some Oilers skin last game. I love this guy, he can score and is the quintessential antagonist when he is on the ice. Predicting some good fights tonight.

Back