Beatin me like a dead horse ..................

I tore my rotator cuff, they did the surgery, the over aggressive PT a-hole, trying to get more rotation, afternI told her to stop, destroyed the repair, what the repair was attached to and tore two other muscles. I waited in pain for 6 months, they redid the surgery, I was out of work for almost 5 months. 6 weeks into recovery, They had to go back in, as one of the anchors, they put in to support the new repair, started to come out. That was office surgery, which added another 3 weeks to the recovery time. I’d never wish that ordeal on anyone.

The should is still sore from time to time, but nothing like when it was torn.

Think you need a break job , YUPP be three days till the brake gets better. Dr says it's hair line break so I need the brake from work.

Welp , I'm off for another 2 hrs , then my week begins . I won't post that I'm talking to someone tomorrow about a different position though . Nope . :grin:

I've worked 219 hours of overtime so far this year... I'm here on OT tonight, and will be here tomorrow night and Friday night for a total of 24 hours of OT this week... I need a night off, also.

Its good money, though...

-Bear

I've worked 219 hours of overtime so far this year... I'm here on OT tonight, and will be here tomorrow night and Friday night for a total of 24 hours of OT this week... I need a night off, also.

Its good money, though...

Did that for 15 straight years , 7 nights a week , 12 or 16 hrs a night . Unfortunately , I'm not 40 anymore . :grin:

Back