Bender

dlane

Active User
Registered
Anyone have/use one of these benders , anything I should know about them , things to look out for as far as a dealbreaker.
It’s not a hosfield I don’t think the price reflects that, what can I expect to be able to bend ,add says pipe ,I’m thinking strap also.
It’s not local to me my brother lives in that area and will get it for me , is there any thing he should look out for on it ?
Thanks
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/tls/d/pipe-bender-and-stands/6441448074.html

It looks to me that all it will do is bend flat bar the "easy way", at least with the tooling pictured.

Was thinking ied cut the head off and mount it on a receiver hitch type under the welding table top , as I don’t want to bolt it to the floor. I think I could make pipe dies for it

I note that your brag list says " tool many tool boxes full of stuff!" how could that be true??? In thinking more, the tooling would bend solid rounds and squares/ rectangles as well. You could look in Hossfeld's catalog and see what the pipe bending equipment looks like.

That's a Harbor Freight bender. I have one. It will do light (3/16ths flat and 1/2 or so round) with no trouble. Depends entirely on what you want to do. The only extra tooling available I know of is a scroll bender. Google it and a few utube vids come up.

Back