Best saw blades…

Lenox Diemaster 2 bimetal blades, 10-14 vari-tooth. The best blade I've ever used. My current one is going on 6 years now and still going strong. Highly recommended.
+1
These are what I use, they seem to last forever.

Another vote for Diemaster 2,
I mostly cut with some lube stick or a few drops of cutting oil, either way the blade does not feel dull after 4 years.

I use Diemaster II also. Mine don't last nearly as long as others but obviously, it is the operator. Another thing I started doing was using Orelube Boelube which makes a HUGE difference in the cuts.

They've turned up in the Central Valley of California and are beginning to displace the native gray squirrels. Illegal to trap and relocate.
As it should be. Here we get city folks foisting their troublesome pest on us all the time. They need little concrete boots.

I'm of the belief that you want 3 teeth in the material... that goes for Woodworking, or metal working.
Sheet metal is hard on blades...

Whenever you get a new blade, break it in, it's too sharp as is... run it in some softer cutting metal and low feed rate... you want the extra sharpness to gently break in and reduce. I've heard 10 minutes as a break in, I just do a few minutes on mine.

Back