BL Touch for 3d printer on big sale NOW!

GunsOfNavarone

Registered
Registered
Amazon has the BL touch for $45 right now! 30% sold out...hurry before it ends! I don't know if this is for Creality machines only? Been thinking about it for a while, jumped on this deal.
Gold Box Deals

Normal price is $35 (not from Amazon).

Yeah, there are different levels of the kits on Amazon...the ones with JUST the sensor are in that$35 range an Amazon as well, being I've never done this before, I wanted everything needed to complete. I think it's normally +/- $60 for this kit, but its the only one on this gold box deal.

Yeah, there are different levels of the kits on Amazon...the ones with JUST the sensor are in that$35 range an Amazon as well, being I've never done this before, I wanted everything needed to complete. I think it's normally +/- $60 for this kit, but its the only one on this gold box deal.

Didn't see that it was a kit specific to a range of printers.

I bought just the BLTouch, Found a mount on Thingiverse. Printed it, Got familiar with the Marlin firmware. Modified it and flashed the firmware.

It was all a learning experience for me.

You can use it on pretty much anything, but some boards have a dedicated set of pins for it.

There are BL Touch, BL Touch kits, and then clones thereof. The clones run half the price of the real thing. That particular kit is for a Creality 8 bit machine. the 8 bit board doesn't have enough inputs, so they steal and piggy-back (pin 27 hack). All is unnecessary for the 32 bit moards.

If you end up with a clone, the wire colors are often different. Be very very careful, if you follow official wiring diagrams for the unofficial part, you'll short the VCC line to ground. Lots of people have let the magic smoke out of their board that way.

Yeah...I’m pretty intimidated with the flashing of the eprom? Bios? God knows. This comes with the burner, I have the 32 bit but still need the “pinboard A”. It’s a legit Creality kit and has everything to complete the entire job, properly. As the bed isn’t as flat/true as it was AND sometimes I’m lazy and hope the leveling is still good and turn on and start printing, this is a God send. Any $45 and delivered in 20 hours...no complaints. Fingers crossed on the install!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
What printer do you have? If Creality, 8 bit or 32 bit?

Back