Bladder Cancer Need Prayers

Old Iron

Active User
Registered
Back in 2004 they found that I Had bladder Cancer, They took it out and every thing has been fine till now. They did a cap scan and saw something on my bladder wall so this pass Tuesday the went in to look and there not sure it is cancer or not.

Tuesday night I starting passing blood then yesterday I was passing large blood clots. I don't know what they did but I've never hurt like this all the other times. I didn't tell SWMBO because you know how they get, I have a buddy bringing me a whole case of Catheters so that should help.

I never ask anything for my self but I could sure use some prayers.

Thanks
Paul

Prayers for you Paul. The blood is not a good thing, so you ought to be on the phone to whomever did the work and get a consult with them NOW.

You ask and it shall be done. If you are passing blood, get to the ER as soon as you can. This is not a good thing. God bless.

"Billy G"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in 2004 they found that I Had bladder Cancer, They took it out and every thing has been fine till now. They did a cap scan and saw something on my bladder wall so this pass Tuesday the went in to look and there not sure it is cancer or not.

Tuesday night I starting passing blood then yesterday I was passing large blood clots. I don't know what they did but I've never hurt like this all the other times. I didn't tell SWMBO because you know how they get, I have a buddy bringing me a whole case of Catheters so that should help.

I never ask anything for my self but I could sure use some prayers.

Thanks
Paul

PRAYING

Paul all the best. Prayers sent out.

David

Back