Blank T-Nuts, or long blank

pandreasen

Registered
Registered
My mini mill, LMS 3960, is down for a rebuild. I just came up with a need for some odd T-Nuts, but obviously can't mill them myself right now. I need either some blanks (with no holes) or better, a one foot strip of cheap steel (hardly any stress will be applied) cut where I can just slice off a piece as needed to fit 12mm slots. Can anyone provide me with that? I will be glad to pay a reasonable price. Hopefully close to California.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mini mill, LMS 3960, is down for a rebuild. I just came up with a need for some odd T-Nuts, but obviously can't mill them myself right now. I need either some blanks (with no holes) or better, a one foot strip of cheap steel (hardly any stress will be applied) cut where I can just slice off a piece as needed to fit 12mm slots. Can anyone provide me with that? I will be glad to pay a reasonable price. Hopefully close to California.

Hi,
Can you post a cross sectional drawing sketch of the Tee dimensions?

From McMaster Carr, possible fit for you?
90974a116l.gif

edit: I had to re-read; I dyslexified your question, you wanted 12mm slots not 12mm bolts... they have those, too, for a better price. Of course, you could probably get away with a milled aluminum profile on a small mill, but there's a turn-key option with McMaster.

The only way I could use them (I have a bunch already) is to Loktite a bolt in place, cut it off (no mill remember?) and re drill it for the size hole I need. No one that I can find, makes one with smaller (.25" and below) already drilled.
But thanks for asking!
God Bless

Could you use an Ez lok along with those tee nuts? Lots of different sizes available

Last edited:
Back