• Welcome back Guest! Did you know you can mentor other members here at H-M? If not, please check out our Relaunch of Hobby Machinist Mentoring Program!

• In order for the Member Map to work properly, you must allow Google services AND Hobby Machinist to know your location. These settings are found in your browser of choice and in your Hobby Machinist profile.

Winner Borg Warner T-5 tranmission in 1/3 scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it, I know it is there, but I have a hard time believing my eyes! To me, it is an art form, and eye candy! It's just so darn cute. Well done!

Thanks fellows,
Mtnlvr, if you total in taking apart the full sized one, measuring it, making drawings and then build time I'm up around 600 hours.
gbritnell

- - - Updated - - -

Here's 3 pictures of the engine with the transmission bolted up to it.
gbritnell

engine trans 3.jpg engine trans 1.jpg engine trans 2.jpg

How about a 302 with a Muncie 22 rock crusher for the chevy 1st Gen camaro next!!!!! This build is super nice! Thanks so much for sharing this with us. You are truly talented!

David

I am struck for words. Your skills are amazing. Most impressive thing I have seen in a long time. Well done to you.

Cheers

Outstanding. Absolutely amazing. I have a full size T-5 in the shop - I wish it worked as well as yours does!!

What an amazing replica of the transmission you are very talented this was amazing to see great job.

Having raced this tranny hundreds of miles asphalt round track, I found it to be very reliable. So much so, they were difficult to find. They were also heavy, so the first thing is to take out first and second. I still have one, albeit needing much work. It was the backup. I am truly amazed at the talent exhibited by this project. My very best. Thank you for sharing with us.

brings back fond memories of Montgomery, Birmingham, Pensacola and Huntsville Speedways. Thank you.

mike
#23 late model
remlap, al.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back