• Welcome back Guest! Did you know you can mentor other members here at H-M? If not, please check out our Relaunch of Hobby Machinist Mentoring Program!

• In order for the Member Map to work properly, you must allow Google services AND Hobby Machinist to know your location. These settings are found in your browser of choice and in your Hobby Machinist profile.

Winner Borg Warner T-5 tranmission in 1/3 scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gbritnell,
That is some fabulous follow on work to the 302. Now ya just need a 1/3 scale mustang and you will be all set.... I really appreciate the attention to detail and your following the original outlines and engineering that Ford did. I cannot wait to see your next projects either. So dont forget you family and snap a bunch of pics as you go so we can enjoy your efforts as much as you. Thanks for some great work!!!

Bob

what is an awesome build. very inspiring - thanks for posting!

Dude you are insane!!! unbelievable!! I mean a really fantastic job

I never knew it was so hard to type with slobber running down my chin! Knowing that THAT kind of work can be done in the home shop gives us all inspiration to try something new. My hat is off to you and your talents,sir.

Steve

Very impressive indeed. I wonder what you will make next. Thanks for taking the time to share your talents.

WOW

That is very impressive workmanship. I want to see more!

:man:

Artists pretty much work at the whim of their minds eye. To reproduce something like that in scale, and to that detail, is another step above. Thanks for the show.

Truly a fantastic ,very complex piece of work!!! Deserves more than project of the month for sure!!

Truly a work of craftsmanship, you my friend are a very patient and skillful machinist. Well done.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back