• Welcome back Guest! Did you know you can mentor other members here at H-M? If not, please check out our Relaunch of Hobby Machinist Mentoring Program!

• In order for the Member Map to work properly, you must allow Google services AND Hobby Machinist to know your location. These settings are found in your browser of choice and in your Hobby Machinist profile.

Winner Borg Warner T-5 tranmission in 1/3 scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am completely blown away that the housing was done by hand.....simply incredible. Hat's off to you, Sir!:man:

I too must convey my congratulations. I aspire to one day approach your level of skill and determination. Truly a work of art. Thank you for sharing your work.

Truly a work of craftsmanship, you my friend are a very patient and skillful machinist. Well done.

Jim

Total Agreement! Thank you for sharing your talent and passion with us......just remarkable!

This just proves my theory that all men are not created equal. Congratulations. This is fantastic workmanship.
David

What can I say that hasn't already been said? WOW!!!!! You have the patience of Job, and a very keen eye for detail. From a hunk of aluminum and some steel bars a wonderful rotating machine has magically appeared. Kudos to you.

Jim Simmons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back