Boring head 2" new $24 free ship

Thanks for the tip, just bought one!

Stan
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip, just bought one!

Stan
I made an offer of twenty bucks , hope I get it but I'm on a financial freeze . But being stuck in bed day in and out. I have to keep the brain going good . This waiting for drs sucks, I go next Thursday morning. Haven't really been out since July 4th. Hope to God he can fix my spine.
My home Dr told me the pain would get so bad I couldn't get out of bed years ago. Now it's happened.
These boring heads should make nice ball turners for the lathe , using the boring bar holder and brass bushings .

I just bought one to for 25.00 what the heck ,haven't got much to lose.

I made an offer of twenty bucks , hope I get it but I'm on a financial freeze . But being stuck in bed day in and out. I have to keep the brain going good . This waiting for drs sucks, I go next Thursday morning. Haven't really been out since July 4th. Hope to God he can fix my spine.
My home Dr told me the pain would get so bad I couldn't get out of bed years ago. Now it's happened.
These boring heads should make nice ball turners for the lathe , using the boring bar holder and brass bushings .

Hope you get it and moreover, wish you the best with the health struggles.
Ball turner is what I have in mind! Great minds....

Stan

I'm having problems finding the 7/8"-20 shank to fit it. I would be looking for Mt2 3/8-16 draw bar, or 1/2 straight shank.
MSC is down right now, but the other places I have searched seem to have 1.5" - 18

I bid 22.00 and won today. :encourage:
Great, congratulations, I paid the asking price.
BTW I notice that MSCDIRECT.COM will say the site is down, while WWW.MSCDIRECT.COM is the real site. Not sure why they don't have a redirect, but it's stupid since they own the MSCDIRECT.COM and have their logo and other stuff.

Back