Borrow .223 Remington reamer

benster

Registered
Registered
Does anyone have a .223 Remington reamer they would lend out or rent? I'd pay for shipping/return shipping of course. Could also throw in some beer money (or beverage of choice money). Would also buy a used one if anyone has one.

Need to chamber one barrel and don't want to shell out $$ for a new one at this time.

Ah, with that kind of pricing, I may as well buy one new if I'll get at least a few uses out of it. Thanks for the links. May even try my hand at making a D-bit style. This won't be a match grade rifle after all.

Does anyone have a .223 Remington reamer they would lend out or rent? I'd pay for shipping/return shipping of course. Could also throw in some beer money (or beverage of choice money). Would also buy a used one if anyone has one.

Need to chamber one barrel and don't want to shell out $$ for a new one at this time.

What reamer spec are you looking for? I have 6 different ones with variation in neck and freebore, I am willing to loan you.

What bullets would you be shooting? From mag length?

Probably something from Federal, metal jacketed or target ammo. Length isn't a concern as it will be single shot rifle, not mag fed. Whatever is basic SAAMI would probably be fine.

I rent mine and several sites provide service...about $40 if you take care. If you dull them there is a sharpening charge.

Back