Bought A Few Tools

Very nice haul!

In the pic between the reamers/end mills drawer and the sanding/grinding drawer, what are the steel circles welded to stems?

Those are lifting rings for handling large dies. Not sure what I'll use them for, as I don't foresee myself machining 700lb slabs of tool steel in my garage, but as with any lifting implement, you hang on to 'em. because someday, you'll run into a situation that they'll be perfect for.

Nice haul.
The orange clamps look interesting, is there any manufacturer or part # on them?
Those are Carver clamps. First I'd ever seen of them. The movable jaw slides up and down the bar, and engages the detents. The twist handle causes the movable jaw to pivot, applying pressure to the workpiece. Much more clamping force than a traditional bar clamp. Here's some more info:
http://carver.co.uk/products/carver-welding-clamps/rack-clamps/

WOW yes YOU SUCK.
That's a nice haul:encourage: Is it possible to replace the drawer guides with a ball bearing guides on the box?
That looks a lot like my taco ;) same color and all, mine has the squats also. But its so much easier on gas and easier to maneuver in tight places than the super dutyo_O

Take out the drawers and clean and lube the slides. Check for bending and other damage and repair as necessary. That should make them slide better. Try not to overload the drawers more than double their ratings... 8^)

Good haul. BTW, YOU SUCK!

I suggest you chain yourself to that tool box, so that the suction doesn't drag you away...

Good to be in the right place at the right time. Looks like money very well spent to me. OK, OK, YOU SUCK !!! Mike

Awesome haul - you are a lucky guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Color me green with envy! :eek 2:

You SCOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEDDDD! Congrats.:cool:

Back