Bought my 2nd TV950

Firstgear

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Decided to put a mill at our other house in Maine (primary home is in Ohio). I looked at the various small bench mills and the knee mills. I don’t have a space problem so after looking at pricing decided that a few more thousand wasn’t a problem. Ultimately decided on the TV950 which is what I bought previously.

I am having PM ship to a local terminal in Maine to the house. I will rent a u-haul trailer to pick it up and bring it to our home there.

when I get it home I need to get it off the trailer. I can back the trailer into the garage and decided on this gantry to lift off the trailer. I will lower the mill onto my car skates and push it into position where I can move the gantry and lift it off. I can then fine tune the position with a long bar On the base of the mill.

I bought a second mill from PM because I am very satisfied with their support and honoring their warranty. I have had a couple issues and they have resolved them each time 100% to my satisfaction! That is as good as it gets!

4274CD5D-F3BA-4DF7-A1FD-0C71ED846287.png

Back