Bowie in Progress

Matt ,do you by chance use 3" x 24" sanding belts ?

OK , cool . At last count I have 290 + belts up here of all grades I sell for 50 cents a piece at my yard sales . I started out with 10 and they have mated over time ! ( don't ask ) :rolleyes: BTW , from what I've seen , you and Deker do some fabulous work . Hope to meet up with you at one of the hammer days .

Always wanted some stag grips on my ruger 45LC bisley. The pimped pair of fake ivory just plain suck in my hands . I have an old fake stag slabs for my army colt 45 , but replaced back to original since its a collector grade Remington A1 1911 . Most of the antlers around here get eaten by other critters so drops just are hard to find unless you daily follow the trails of deer. Beautiful job on the bowie blade and the Damascus is just top shelf . I like it nice build. Someday I want to build a large bowie with a full hand guard about a 14" one. Back the blade with brass .

Always wanted some stag grips on my ruger 45LC bisley. The pimped pair of fake ivory just plain suck in my hands . I have an old fake stag slabs for my army colt 45 , but replaced back to original since its a collector grade Remington A1 1911 . Most of the antlers around here get eaten by other critters so drops just are hard to find unless you daily follow the trails of deer. Beautiful job on the bowie blade and the Damascus is just top shelf . I like it nice build. Someday I want to build a large bowie with a full hand guard about a 14" one. Back the blade with brass .
Stag is one of my favorites. It’s hard to find now and expensive when you can. Thanks for the compliments.

Matt

Back