[4]

BP Fine Adjustment Wheel?

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Kroll

Active User
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
Guys my fine adjustment wheel is MIA but I see knockoffs on auction site was wondering if anyone has purchase one of these and if it really fits?Yea I know that can purchase these from BP but I'm cheap,75.00 is alot in my world.

Eddyde

Bronze
Registered
I purchased a generic one for my BP clone, it fit perfectly, though 4 years later, I haven't yet used it... I suppose that would be different if I had a DRO on the quill, then it would be very useful.

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
Staff member
I have one for 20 bucks I'm getting ready to put on here if you're talking about the quill feed . Shoot me a pm .

Kroll

Active User
I have one for 20 bucks I'm getting ready to put on here if you're talking about the quill feed . Shoot me a pm .
Yes sir sent ya a PM

mmcmdl

Staff member
Got it . Now that my outside work is almost over , I can get back to selling off my shop stuff .

mmcmdl

Staff member
Kroll . The pictures of the quill feed wheel are posted in the misc things for sale in the " Junk In The Trunk " thread . Stay tuned for more . I have a lot of junk !! ;)

Richard White (richardsrelics)

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter ($50)
30+ years of using these machines and never used the wheel..... I have them at work, not on the machine mind you...I have always adjusted the knee... I could probably "borrow" one from work to say I actually used one...LOL

Kroll

Active User
Never use a mill before dont know one way or other but like my old father in law use to say “Better to have it than to want it” and price is right

[6]
[5] [7]