BP Fine Adjustment Wheel?

Kroll

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Guys my fine adjustment wheel is MIA but I see knockoffs on auction site was wondering if anyone has purchase one of these and if it really fits?Yea I know that can purchase these from BP but I'm cheap,75.00 is alot in my world.

I purchased a generic one for my BP clone, it fit perfectly, though 4 years later, I haven't yet used it... I suppose that would be different if I had a DRO on the quill, then it would be very useful.

I have one for 20 bucks I'm getting ready to put on here if you're talking about the quill feed . Shoot me a pm .

Got it . Now that my outside work is almost over , I can get back to selling off my shop stuff .

Kroll . The pictures of the quill feed wheel are posted in the misc things for sale in the " Junk In The Trunk " thread . Stay tuned for more . I have a lot of junk !! ;)

30+ years of using these machines and never used the wheel..... I have them at work, not on the machine mind you...I have always adjusted the knee... I could probably "borrow" one from work to say I actually used one...LOL

Never use a mill before dont know one way or other but like my old father in law use to say “Better to have it than to want it” and price is right

Back