Bridgeport Model "dro Display" Questions

Thanks for posting all this info, my mill cam with one of these and its nice to have the manuals to go with it.

J, Welcome to the HM forum. this is a great place to post answers to questions. Also to get answers, should you need them.

OK folks here we go. I've never done this before but I have scanned the "Installation Manual, Bridgeport Digital Readout System, Rear Mounted Thin Line Transducer" by Bridgeport Textron 1982 into my computer and will try to attach it to this message. It is quite long and I am not very computer literate. This is a manual that you don't just find everyday and I believe would be of interest to this forum. If someone can take this and zip it or make it more easier to assemble and or move it to a more appropriate location, PLease do.
Hello sir, is there any way you can email me a copy of this manual? I can’t open the link posted here.

Hi,

I'm a newbie on the forum, and was looking for more info on the Bridgeport Textron DRO, which I have on my mill. As usual, it did not come with any documentation when I got it... The manual that Mike posted above is great, but is for installing the unit, whereas I wanted to know how to use all the features...

I recently came across a photocopy of the User Manual, and it describes the different features and how to use them. It is a copy of an original, and the document is labeled "MANUAL NO. M-133". I think it belongs with the one Mike posted here! Very short - only 12 pages, but worth reading. Enjoy.

Alex.

Back