Bridgeport N Head collets

now I need to go search and see what a BP 'N' head looks like. Never heard of that model...

It's a little bitty right angle head that will fit into about a 2" bore. We used to cut blind keyways with it.

I don’t think the accessory head being referred to is called a “N” head? I believe you would want to be talking about the Quill Master. And it has a straight business end or you can attach another little right angle affair to make it even more universal. I have a Quill Master somewhere? Remember making some collets for it, was not that hard to do. Was all excited about getting the thing. But in reality, cannot justify to anyone on the HM to buy one. Toolaholics are not included. Also folks with the extreme projects are not included. And I will keep mine, you never know…Dave

Addition; got to thinking and do not think that the N-2 collet in question fits the Quill Master. The collet for the Quill Master has two flats on it for a wrench. What about the Bridgeport #4 right angle head? And again, those collets would be very easy to make.

Last edited:
I think your correct about them fitting the #4 head. Like I said, it's been a while since I've been around this stuff.

Back