Bridgeport Spare Parts

binnaway

Active User
Registered
I have just purchased a Bridgeport made by Adcock and Shipley and I want to replace the scale on the depth indicator (looks like a 6" steel rule) and the degreeg scale on the tilting head (nod).

Any help will be much appriciated

Garry

Hi Garry, I have ordered several parts for my Bridgeport from machinerypartsdepot.com and have been pleased with their service and selection.
You might contact them, I believe they will export.

Hi Garry, I have ordered several parts for my Bridgeport from machinerypartsdepot.com and have been pleased with their service and selection.
I second this recommendation and would like to add a couple things. First; evryones prices are about the same on quality new replacement parts. Second, they helped me with technical advice. Great outfit.

I agree ... H&W are excellent to deal with and totally knowledgable about Bridgeports. Bill

Found their web site, they certainly cover a huge range of spares. I have emailed to see if they will ship items to Australia?

Many thanks to all for your help and advice, makes life a lot easier

Garry

I agree ... H&W are excellent to deal with and totally knowledgable about Bridgeports. Bill

Back