Broke my kneecap mountain biking

A lot of people do not like the taste of fresh water fish as they can taste a bit muddy.
Fillet and skin them and soak in milk overnight in the fridge.
Rinse and dry off, season, dip in flour and shake, shallow fry in a good quality oil. DO NOT OVER COOK.
Fish has no connective tissue so as soon as the flesh is set its cooked, any more and it dries out.
for a really excellent taste throw some salted butter in a hot pan and let it sizzle till in starts to go light brown, quickly throw some lemon juice in and shake, then around a teaspoon of fresh chopped parsley and tip instantly over the fish.
We put rabbit meat in milk to soak but for fish we caught in the summer we let them sit I fresh water in a tub for 2 days. It takes out and bad taste and is just so easy to do with catfish.

Hmm, broke left tib and fib in 8 places and L4 and L5.
I always thought I was above average?
:laughing: :laughing:
What do you think,should we start a club and based on a broken bones point system we choose a president? Ok I'll open the bid at 20bones in my hand alone minus an index finger. Don't know what the club will be doing though :laughing: :laughing::laughing:

I thought that I was in the running with 15 but apparently I am novice level.

I can tell you is not me, hopefully no more broken bones.

My list: Right calcaneus, right tibia, right forearm, right shoulder blade and 3 broken ribs.

I'm not even going to make a board member! LOL

I can tell you is not me, hopefully no more broken bones.

My list: Right calcaneus, right tibia, right forearm, right shoulder blade and 3 broken ribs.

I'm not even going to make a board member! LOL
I think you can apply for vice president. Just for fun I'll add the rest. Left wrist,left knee, left tibia,left hip,pelvis. This with the hand was in one go. O almost forgot,left ankle way back in school. But whose counting
:laughing:

Sounds like you have the left side covered, I kind of have the right side covered.

Peyton, Please don't try to keep up! It's a very painful club to be in.

Back