• We want to encourage those of you who ENJOY our site and find it USEFUL to DONATE and UPGRADE your membership from active member to donating or premium membership. If you want to know the differences in membership benefits, please visit THIS PAGE:

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/premium/

Donating memberships start at just $10 per year. These memberships are in fact donations that help pay our costs, and keep our site running!
    Thank you for your donation, God Bless You

• As some of you know, I have wanted to stop managing H-M for some time. It's a tremendous strain on my personal life. I want to set up my own shop. In September, September 15, to be exact, it will be 8 years that Hobby-Machinist has been in existence.

I have been training VTCNC to run things here. Dabbler is going to learn too. I feel that they are ready to start taking over the operation. I will be here to help in case they need, but I don't think they will. Tony Wells is and will be here also to consult with. I will be doing backups, upgrades, and installing addons. Other than that, I will not be around. I am leaving this place in good operating condition, and financial condition.
    --Nelson
[4]

Brown - Sharpe # 2 Horizontal

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Tinkertoy1941

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter ($50)
This one of the best deals on a Brown - Sharpe # 2 Horizontal I have seen on eBay !!
The bid is $1750.00 now
I have the same machine and still trying to get all the optional equipment as shown

• Details about BROWN & SHARPE #2 HORIZONTAL MILLING MACHINE 3 Hp W / UNIVERSAL VERTICAL HEAD

I agree that's the price of what those dividing head set up goes for alone. Pictures don't show up to good for me .

FOMOGO

Active User
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
Same here on the pics. Sounds like a good deal for someone. Mike

BROCKWOOD

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
The listing for those that would like to see or collect better pics is here https://www.ebay.com/itm/332607717190?ul_noapp=true

It sold for $1745. I agree that was a steal of a deal. I saved pics to my Dividing Head file where applicable ;-) Very rare to see 1 so complete & practically unheard of still with the original mill.

[6]
[5] [7]