Building my last shop

that is a seriously adorable dog. I rather liked your pics of a snowy back yard - I miss that. Instead my weather today was cold 20mph winds and rain. Pretty miserable to ride into, that's for sure.

aww, even better. Wouldn't get my rescue out in the snow, my wife even puts a t-shirt on her when it's 68F inside :)

aww, even better. Wouldn't get my rescue out in the snow, my wife even puts a t-shirt on her when it's 68F inside :)
Maybe you can build a heated dog house; aka air conditioned dog house like Jim and Tammy.

Bruce

snow isn't much of an issue here in central Texas :) She's a couch dog, her favourite spot is lying on the couch right next to one of us.

Well no forward progress to report. We are just waiting for it to dry out so we can start on the concrete. It was starting to dry out and then we had rain 2 days ago. Today a snow storm rolled in. My poor shop.
GOPR4120.JPG

I've been in construction my entire life and have never seen a concrete floor poured after the building is erected. I'm a plumber by trade, watcha putting inside plumbing wise? I hate corrugated drain pipe, especially under concrete.

Back