Building my last shop

That's a crazy story. We just had an incident with Piedmont gas. They would not connect service because they said the address did not exist. The house is 20 years old and has had service since new and the address has never changed.
R

Crazy stuff there NCJeeper. Seems like you have had an uphill battle with this shop but you are just about done. Summer will be here and you can sit down and admire your work with a cold one in hand.
We should have a Zoom virtual "hurah!" moment where we could all raise a glass. :)

7milesup,
I have a little Kubota BX32 that I bought new several years ago. I thought it was rather expensive at the time($18,000) but it’s worth every penny. I seem to use it every day for something on my four acres. I’ve got a brush hog, auger with 6, 9, and 12 inch drills for it; a brush hog, three trailers, set of teeth for my bucket, trencher, backhoe with 3, 6, and 12” buckets and numerous other tools. I made most of them myself.

Love the new shop. I started out with 25’ X 25’. Then added another 25’ to one end. Then 50’ more feet and made it two story. I have a narrow path going thru it but I do have enough room to operate all my machines. At 75 I’m NOT adding any more!! Well, at least that’s what I say now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7milesup,
I have a little Kubota BX32 that I bought new several years ago. I thought it was rather expensive at the time($18,000) but it’s worth every penny. I seem to use it every day for something on my four acres. I’ve got a brush hog, auger with 6, 9, and 12 inch drills for it; a brush hog, three trailers, set of teeth for my bucket, trencher, backhoe with 3, 6, and 12” buckets and numerous other tools. I made most of them myself.

Love the new shop. I started out with 25’ X 25’. Then added another 25’ to one end. Then 50’ more feet and made it two story. I have a narrow path going thru it but I do have enough room to operate all my machines. At 75 I’m NOT adding any more!! Well, at least that’s what I say now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BX23 maybe? I didn't think they made a BX32.
We should talk. I am interested in what and how you made them.
Oh, it sounds like your shop "might" be big enough...?!

Back