Building my last shop

So when do they pour the concrete floor? After the frame or siding/roof installed? That's quite a drop from the road to your front door.

Probably pour the pad once the building is done. Yeah the grad from the road o the shop I stepper than I would like. Unfortunately mother nature didnt give me much to work with. Will have to put a full length trough drain in front.

Finally some nice weather and a little progress has been made. Last week and a half has been awful. Either it rained, or snowed, or 50 mile an hour winds. Job site has been a mess.
GOPR3978.JPG

At least the porta-potty is still standing!

Bruce
Actually the winds were so bad one day that the port a potty blew over on its side. We drove some rebar in the feet so hopefully it will stay up right now.

Finally making a little progress. The weather has been horrible. Either rain or snow every few days. The job site just doesn't have a chance to dry out. It has been a mess and the crew hasn't been able to work.
GOPR4001.JPG

Not much new to report. The roof is on but that is it. Job site finally dried out enough to work a few days and the rains came again. Rained yesterday, today, and continue into tomorrow. Up coming for cast is nice for 2 days and then more rain.

Back