Burke horizontal

How bad do you want a Burke? Scoot up I-5 and buy mine.

Note the vertical mill attachment and the two DC motors with variable speed control.

Tooling and two vises included. And the outboard arbor support.

I will stick it in classified in a few days. Send a PM for pricing.

upload_2017-4-30_18-49-18.png

upload_2017-4-30_18-50-12.png

upload_2017-4-30_18-51-31.png

Thanks for the offer BBB , that's a nice machine . I see a quill on the vert head , really nice ! Actually I'm looking for a machine that needs a serious resto for cheap , your machine is seriously optioned and tooled out and will bring you a nice payday . Thanks again Bro .

Thanks for the offer BBB , that's a nice machine . I see a quill on the vert head , really nice ! Actually I'm looking for a machine that needs a serious resto for cheap , your machine is seriously optioned and tooled out and will bring you a nice payday . Thanks again Bro .

Yea a long haul, about three 10 hour days to Southern Cal from me!

I have a big vertical that gets most of the milling in the shop.

Just the other day I saw a small vert. mill (Benchmaster) no tooling not even a vice , go for $ 2800. on the bay . And it went fast .

That guy is 10 min from my house. From what I can tell (neophyte) alot is missing from the Burke. He's had it on Craigslist for a while, I'd thought I'd check it out if he'd seperate. I thought about getting it as a fix-r-upper if the price was right. The guy has a bunch of random items for sale on Craiglist, I assume he buying at estates or auctions.

SoBR , that little #4 Burke is rough and missing stuff (just the way I like it) . However from what I can see the only things are a broken X handle and the motor and brackets missing . I have no idea what Greg is like , but he kinda' reminds me of this dude about 3 hrs. from me that has these 6" Atlas machines .
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/tls/6111701873.html

Back