Cafe racer build!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409279894.694555.jpg
here's a pic of the paint decided to keep it simple I couldn't make up my mind lol. But I really do like the white I used a single stage paint this time around but I'll prob redo it early next year with a base clear. I'll also be lowering the front here soon too. I'm thinking 3" I'll make sure to take a before and after.

http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7330

For anyone interested here's a really good thread I found on lowering inverted forks. I'm going to use the same method but fit for my fork dimensions. This will be my first actual machining project with my atlas. I've only played around on it so far but this should be a fun simple project for me to get in a little practice.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409279894.694555.jpg

Like the color ! You're going to install clip-ons, right ?

Been a while since I posted progress but here it is all "done". As if projects are ever done!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433387848.976354.jpg
Still want to fit a pair of spoked wheels on it and change a few other things. But all in all in very pleased with the results.

I've had two 750 fours over the years. Bought one brand new in 73 (74 model) when I came back from overseas with a little cash in my pocket. They are dead reliable and fun to ride. You've done a nice job there. Mike

Back