Cali Fire

jbolt

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Another fast moving wildfire in northern California has forced the evacuation of Paradise Ca. I know of at least one member who lives there. Be safe everyone. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Yes, scary, I probably know the same guy --- the smoke is awful here, worse than when we had fires here.

It's bad. There are some reports that the town of Paradise was wiped out. Some really scary video out there. Very sad.

Hi Gang
My wife and i made it out safe.
I was at work and Gridley and my wife called and said this is getting really serious, so I drop what I was doing and ran home. I was there about 7 to 10 minutes and we feared for our life grabbed a few things And left to join the four hour drive to Chico. Usually a 20 minute drive. It was the scariest day of my life .
We have no idea if we have a home to return to.
God bless

Glad to hear you and yours made it out safely. Mike

Hi Gang
I was at work and Gridley and my wife called and said this is getting really serious, so I drop what I was doing and ran home. I was there about 7 to 10 minutes and we feared for our life grabbed a few things And left to join the four hour drive to Chico. Usually a 20 minute drive. It was the scariest day of my life .
God bless
Sorry to hear that, Jeff. Let us know how we can help.

Jeff:

How tragic. Very sorry to hear this. So glad you guys are safe.

We are all thinking of you and wishing you the best under these devastating circumstances.

Bill

Hi Gang
God bless

Glad to hear you made it out. I'm sure it was a traumatic experience for you and your wife. We have very close friends whose daughter and two grand children live there. She and the kids made it out but are certain their house is gone. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

I am thankful we have a home to stay in, so many thousands of people are homeless.
Tossing and turning last night thinking of all the things acquired over a lifetime, especially my tools.
It’s a terrible thing to go through.

Back