California Fires-here we go again

Janderso

Jeff Anderson
H-M Platinum Supporter
As you know, my wife and I lost everything in the 2018, Camp Fire in Paradise Ca.
The local communities are once again evacuating, burning cars and homes are common place in the foothills.
My wife's friend lives in medford, they are included in the 83,000 people evacuating. Her daughter lost her home in Talent Or.
Many of our employees are not at work today as they had to evacuate their homes last night.
The sky is dark and smokey.
The really sad thing is, it's early September. The Camp Fire was on November 8th. It started raining the following week. We still have months to go before we receive the new normal rainy season.
This is awful.

Attachments

• IMG_5458.jpg
    IMG_5458.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5460.jpg
    IMG_5460.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 30
I’ve been thinking about you both this week as I read the news.
Please be safe no matter what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see what going on and I'm so sad for everyone that lost their homes and everything else.

I wish I was younger and able to go help somehow. But I'd just be in the way.

I'm not much of a dancer, but I'd be willing to learn how to rain dance.
Anybody?
Rain would be great, as long as it does not come from a thunderstorm, which causes many wildfires. We need some Nimbostratus clouds...

My lil brother sent me this pic this morning, view from outside his home in the bay area.

IMG_9549.jpg

Wow, that is surreal Will. I hope they are safe.

That's the way it's been today. It was real dark about mid morning.

Wow, that is surreal Will. I hope they are safe.

Thanks, they're fine, they live in the city. Fires are really bad this year, I hear it's a record for the most fires going on in CA at the same time.

Back